Do you struggle with low self-esteem? Are you feeling down, irritable or depressed?
The symptoms of depression include:
- Feeling sad, empty or hopeless even though your life may be going fine.
- Losing pleasure or interest in activities that used to bring you joy.
- Significant changes in weight, either weight loss or weight gain due to changes in appetite.
- Changes in sleep. Insomnia or hypersomnia nearly every day.
- Feelings of being restless or being slowed down. (Psychomotor agitation or retardation)
- Fatigue or loss of energy nearly every day. Simple tasks tend to take a great effort.
- Feelings of worthlessness or shame and inappropriate guilt. i.e. Feeling guilty about something you didn’t do or something that wasn’t your fault.
- Struggles concentrating, or indecisiveness.
- Thoughts of death or suicide. Prior attempts.
We specialize in treatment for depression. Begin to lead a fuller and richer life by getting the help you need today.